Jacket and Coat Prices
- Casual Unlined Sports Jackets (in sizes XS-6X, with custom elements): Starting at $395
- Made to Measure Lined Sports Jackets (in tweeds, meltons and other wools): Styles from $825
- Trenchcoats, Peacoats, and Overcoats (completely custom designs in fine woolens, including frock overcoat styles): Starting at $725 for peacoats, greatcoats $965.
- Blazers and Sport Coats: Starting at $825
- Custom Frock Coats, Morning Coats, and Prince Albert Frocks (includes full suit jacket structuring and tailoring): $825 or see the “Muslin Fit Suit Jacket Package” below for a fully custom version, which is recommended if you would like a fitted waist and silhouette.
- Muslin-Fit Jacket Package (includes a jacket made in your choice of wools, linens and other suitings with any color or type of lining including prints, canvas structuring, a muslin prototype garment to send to you for fitting and feedback, and a completely custom design that we will work with you to sketch up and then bring to completion): Starting at $925
- Pants and Jeans (in any style and fabric including custom designs): Most styles $345
- The Muslin Fit Pant Package (includes having us make a muslin mock-up of the pant to send to you for fitting insuring a totally custom fit or having us trace the precise pattern from a pair of pants that you already have that fits well so as to duplicate the fit): Most styles $445
Vests and Waistcoats
- Custom Vests and Waistcoats (in all types of fabrics from stunning wools to silk brocades with horn or vintage metal buttons): $275
- Hand-Tailored Made-to-Measure Shirts (each customer gets a custom pattern based on his measurements; includes choice of dozens of cuff and collar options, formal, Victorian/Regency, or sports body, and custom yoke detailing including Western styles; fabrics include Oxfords, dobby cottons, chambray, flannels, twills and cotton prints with optional contrast collar stands, plackets, inner cuffs, etc.): starting at $265 with a discount for multiple shirts
- Double-Breasted and Open-Front Tailcoats In Wools, Velvets and Brocades (made to measure with standard cuffs, collar, and tail shape from solid color wools and linens): $575
- Applique Tailcoats (with leather, braid, and other appliques based on your ideas): Starting at $575
- Completely Custom Muslin Fit Tailcoat Package (includes 3 hours of extra patternmaking and design work to get the perfect style and look as well as a muslin prototype garment that we will send to you for fitting purposes; virtually any style of tailcoat can be made for this price, although some fabrics and applique details will be more): $675
- Fully Custom, Muslin Fit, Vest and Pant Suits (ideal for customers who want to wear a custom vest and pant for a wedding; both pieces are made in a cotton muslin first and mailed to the customer for fitting purposes and feedback, making for a completely tailored look; most fabrics and styles are included in this price including fine woolens): $875
- Fully Custom, Muslin Fit, (2PC) Jacket and Pant Suits (the perfect, completely custom, bespoke suit; includes 4 hours of custom design and sketching time to get the look you want, a completely custom pattern, muslins prototype garments to assure that the fit and style are exactly the way that you want them, canvas structuring on the jacket and your choice of fabrics including linens, tweeds and fine woolens) : $1475
- Fully Custom, Muslin Fit, (3Pc) Suits (the perfect, completely custom, bespoke suit with any style of vest; includes 4 hours of custom design and sketching time to get the look you want, a completely custom pattern, muslin prototype garments to assure that the fit and style are exactly the way that you want them, canvas structuring on the jacket and your choice of fabrics including linens, tweeds and fine woolens): $1845
- Fully Custom Muslin Fit Suits with Tailcoat (a tailcoat, vest, and pant just the way that you want it, with each piece fit with muslin prototypes that we send to you for fitting, insuring the perfect fit and style; the package deal includes working with you for up to 4 hours to design something that is completely custom in every way): $1650
The 15+ Option (Add at least 15 hours of additional hand-sewing to your jacket for a piece that is hand-sewn from top to bottom with just a needle and thread): $510
Handmade Buttonholes (Hand-Sewn Keyhole, French Knot, or Herringbone Buttonholes): Lapel buttonhole included in base price, $25 each additional buttonhole, doing all buttonholes by hand adds $275 to most 2pc suits and $400 to most 3pc suits.
Super 140s Cashmere Fabrics for Business: 2pc Suits from $1775, 3pc Suits from $2145
Harris Tweeds: Quotes on Request
In Holland & Sherry and Scabal Fabrics: 2pc from $2087 ($2872 with 15+ option and all handmade buttonholes), 3pc from $2859 ($3769 with 15+ option and all handmade buttonholes).
Additional inside pockets on suit coats: Included in base price for muslin-fit jackets.
Lapel Piping (sewing a binding on or inserting a piping in the lapels and fronts of a jacket): $85 (included in base price for muslin-fit suits)
Top-Stitching Jacket Lapels by Machine: Included in base price
Hand Pick-Stitching of Jacket Lapels: Included in base price
Muslin Mock-up of Garment (included with price of suits): $50 – $200
Tracing an exact pattern from an existing garment: $35 – $135